Re: Win swag and CRYENGINE assets in our Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 competition

@eisenkolb wrote:
...Third person weapon asset is in process

PS: The contest is great, but i saw this really late

Feel free to submit your thrid-person asset anytime. We'd love to see it even after the deadline. :) This is good stuff! Sorry to hear you saw this late, we'll try to make more of a fuzz early on, next time! What are the channels you check most frequently or do you have any input on how we could make this more visible for you? Thanks for the feedback.

jhonymm wrote:Hi! This is my project for the contest. I was inspired by the Desert Eagle but achieved my vision under a different angle :D. Enjoy watching!
Description:
Control your First Person Shooter, like SGW3, with a mobile gun instead of the mouse. You can shoot, switch flashlight and disable gyro input in order to turn more than 45 degrees! Audio and physical feedback included!

Software : CRYENGINE V, Unity3D (I hope we will be able to build for Android with CRYENGINE soon :) ), iMovie
Time used : ~30h

Wow! That's awesome! :D Very nice out-of-the-box thinking right there. And yes, Android support is meant to be coming to CRYENGINE this year, so keep it up!

Well done, y'all. Keep them coming guys, you have two more days to submit entries. :)
CRYENGINE Community Manager

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.

Re: Win swag and CRYENGINE assets in our Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 competition

warhead1978 wrote:I can't upload my image that [ image ] thing doesn't work for me HALP!

Images need to be hosted on a third-party-site and then be referenced in the BB Code. Try right-click your image on artstation, chose 'copy image address' and then enter it in the following way:

Code: Select all

[img]https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/005/935/430/large/warren-chandra-warhex-sniper-1932-copy.jpg?1494841358[/img]

Should get you this result:

Awesome entry, btw, would really love to see the sketches, too! Concept art is always interesting!

Glad you're having so much fun, guys, we're trying to do that more often these days.
CRYENGINE Community Manager

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.