Re: Is this model problem or the texture problem or the Engine bug?

Maybe something in the Material Editor for that specific mesh. Or try re-exporting the mesh maybe something weird happened to it.

Fyi. If you wan't to disable Motion Blur you need to set the Shutter Speed to 0 and not set Motion Blur to 0.

So i can set shutter speed to "0" from console or there is any other option for it?
PS: CE V is totally is new for me starting from A, B, C, was familiar with CE 3.xx but starting this as newbie.
Director @MARKHOR Games Pakistan

Maybe something in the Material Editor for that specific mesh. Or try re-exporting the mesh maybe something weird happened to it.

Fyi. If you wan't to disable Motion Blur you need to set the Shutter Speed to 0 and not set Motion Blur to 0.

So i can set shutter speed to "0" from console or there is any other option for it?
PS: CE V is totally is new for me starting from A, B, C, was familiar with CE 3.xx but starting this as newbie.
Just type in motionblur in Console Variable. But i doubt its that. Either some setting or your model.

Just type in motionblur in Console Variable. But i doubt its that. Either some setting or your model.

yup i'm thinking that my model is just wrongly exported from 3ds max, or maybe the material is not properly assigned to the object.
Now i'm trying to export it again and lets see the results.
Director @MARKHOR Games Pakistan