Re: Some of my work

Interesting project. Let me know when you need testers for the project. This is great as i dont need to make my own now :). Just change the graphics used instead ...
Will let you know. Thanks!
Great work gshot! I'm also interested in the inventory.
Thank you! I'm currently working on making it as easy as possible for people to use it in their own projects.
My Youtube Channel

You have no idea how exited I am so see your work! You managed this in a week each?!

Here's hoping all these work with the Game SDK—but even if it doesn't, this is all still very amazing. Great job!
Interesting questions indeed ;) Here are some interesting answers :
  1. This will be released on the marketplace for free. Not sure when exactly let's just say before Christmas ;)
:cry:

I'm more concerned if anything happened to you, honestly; you OK?

You have no idea how exited I am so see your work! You managed this in a week each?!

Here's hoping all these work with the Game SDK—but even if it doesn't, this is all still very amazing. Great job!
Interesting questions indeed ;) Here are some interesting answers :
  1. This will be released on the marketplace for free. Not sure when exactly let's just say before Christmas ;)
:cry:

I'm more concerned if anything happened to you, honestly; you OK?
Hey I'm alright :) Thanks! I've been on vacation but I will get back to working on it all soon.
My Youtube Channel

That's great to hear! :D

A few quick question:
  • Are the items in the inventory video part of CryEngine or were they added by you? (I haven't been inside of CryEngine for so long; I wouldn't know where to look.)
    Will these amazing assets of yours work in the free CryEngine 5.4 sample?
    How do enemies react to being on fire—and can any weapon replace the gun used in the video?
Sorry for prodding—I'm just so exited!

Hey all,

Just letting you know I'm still working on some cool stuff. It's just that my Youtube channel was suspended for no reason. I've been trying to get it back up.

so cool !! I love that gravity-along-normals thing, does it work for concave surfaces too ?

best,
A
Yes it does.
That's great to hear! :D

A few quick question:
  • Are the items in the inventory video part of CryEngine or were they added by you? (I haven't been inside of CryEngine for so long; I wouldn't know where to look.)
    Will these amazing assets of yours work in the free CryEngine 5.4 sample?
    How do enemies react to being on fire—and can any weapon replace the gun used in the video?
Sorry for prodding—I'm just so exited!

Items are part of cryengine, they work in the gamesdk as well yes. Enemies will burn to death :D And yes you can replace the gun used with your own.
My Youtube Channel