CRYENGINE 5.6.7 is out now, providing further stability and fixes.
Development is in full swing towards our next major release, but, as you know, we are dedicated to providing the most stable current build we can. So, CRYENGINE 5.6.7 is available now from www.CRYENGINE.com and the CRYENGINE Launcher. This release addresses issues that have emerged since the last update, CRYENGINE 5.6.6. Highlights in this hotfix include fixing an error where users could not import generic image formats (JPG, PNG, BMP) by dragging and dropping into the asset browser, ensuring that animation driven motion templates work correctly, and addressing an error in the FBX Importer UI incorrectly stating a sub mesh as LOD rather than Proxy. We also eliminate some unnecessary files from the download package that will help lighten the load.
Please let us know your thoughts and comments on the dedicated forum feedback thread, so we can address new issues in the future as part of our continuing drive to make CRYENGINE the best it can be. Work continues on our roadmap, and if you want to play your part in helping us shape the future of the engine, as well as try out new features first, we encourage you to sign up to the CRYENGINE beta.
CRYENGINE 5.6.7 Fixes:
- Tweaked: Removed unnecessary files from the engine build to reduce package size.
- Fixed: Templates having an inverted SetAnimationDrivenMotion setting.
Graphics & Rendering
- Fixed: (RenderDll, CrySystem) Window mode CVars not being respected.
- Fixed: Setting an object's type from 'LOD0' to 'PhysicsProxy' shows 'LOD6' instead.
- Fixed: Image conversion failure due to missing third party utility.
You can read the full release notes and the known issues for this hotfix here.
Stay tuned to our usual channels for the latest from CRYENGINE, and don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel. If you have general feedback, let us know on the forum, or via Facebook and Twitter. You can ask questions, pick up tips and tricks, and more by joining our community and the CRYENGINE development team over on our official CRYENGINE Discord channel. If you find a bug in the engine, please report it directly on GitHub, which helps us to process the issue quickly and efficiently.
Are you looking for your next career move? At Crytek, we value diversity, and we actively encourage people from all kinds of backgrounds and experience levels to apply to our open positions, so join us over at LinkedIn and check out our careers page.
- CRYENGINE Official
- - Forum Rules
- - Official Announcements
- CRYENGINE Development
- - Educational & Beginner's Corner
- - - CRYENGINE First Aid
- - - CRYENGINE Feedback
- - - Tutorials & Learning
- - - Plugins, Source Code & GitHub
- - CRYENGINE General
- - - General Discussion
- - - Showcase Gallery
- - - Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- - C#/C++ Programming
- - - Entities
- - - Networking
- - - Shaders & Rendering in General
- - - Programming General
- - Asset Preparation
- - - Plugins & Tools
- - - Models & Art
- - - UI
- - - Audio Middleware
- - Game Design - Sandbox Editor
- - - Audio
- - - Animation
- - - Materials
- - - Physics
- - - Debugging
- - - Visual Scripting
- - - UI (HUD/Menu)
- - - Artificial Intelligence
- Online Services
- - Website
- - Launcher
- - Marketplace
- Community Corner
- - Events & MeetUps
- - Recruitment & Collaboration
- - - Job Offers [PAID work only]
- - - Talent Showcase - looking for work
- - - Collaborations [Free Work & Hobby Teams]
- - Off-Topic Discussions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests