Castaway needing some help

Hello, so shortly, I'm searching a dev who would like to work on my project against REVSHARE.

Then I might not be on the right forum because I don't have a lot of money, so I would prefer to keep it for ads, which means that a dev with paid engine is not exactly the best bet for me.

Then I'm a conceptor and not a dev. So I have the full "concept" I'm not talking about a 1 paragraphe idea. I talk about everything. The whole paper mock-up nothing to add. I did some "By hand" test and it's already great and smooth (not too long not too short). I have "sketches" to explain it. Then I can not say more without reveal it. But I can still do a general presentation to give a better idea. So simply, let say it's between duelyst (https://duelyst.com/) and fantasy general 2, realistic.
It's tactical (tbs). It's really two bad exemples because it stay extremly differents but I don't know with what else I could compare it.

I just would like to notice that I prefer to teamup with someone who understand that He is the dev and I'm the conceptors. Which is completly different.

I can not give too much detail on the forum without take the risk to be copied by someone else (I will still do it through pm or mail if someone is interested).

If you really like tactic and would like to get a little presentation just send me a pm. Then if after the presentation you think it don't fist with you no worries you are free to reject the offer.
Last edited by Cr8pty on Fri May 22, 2020 5:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Castaway asking some advices

Gotcha :)
While it's fine to post calls for development and pitches, I'm certain you will find more support within game development community when you have a specific project to talk about.
It would be best to have a prototype for example or have a pitch which has all concepts, mechanics, visuals and details of the project already described.
I think CRYENGINE would be very helpful to develop a prototype, but it will always depend on the developer to organize a team for a project.
After all, this is your project!
Looking forwards to seeing you expand on your ideas.