The English expedition "Peary & Scott" discovers an island populated by strange and ferocious creatures. Half-human, half-animal, they were created by the famous Dr. Moreau. Peary, a scientist and biologist, resumes his work.
At a time when the abolition of slavery continues to grow worldwide, Scott, a wealthy industrialist and close to the royal family, sees huge potential in those "beasts": Cheap, hardworking manpower, easily renewable, and gifted with remarkable physical abilities.
In just 20 years, in secret, Peary and Scott will create hundreds of these "beasts" and build an empire. Inevitably, however, humans will lose control of the island: The north is occupied by humans, trapped and hidden behind their wall; while the rest of the island is populated by various generations of "beasts", which are often hostile towards each other. Most degenerate very quickly, and fall in bestial madness.
This is where your story begins: you are one of those "beasts". Your task will be long and difficult: Explore, develop, understand and reclaim the island, while respecting the law of Moreau:
- “Not to go on all-fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?
- “Not to suck up Drink; that is the Law. Are we not Men?
- “Not to eat Fish or Flesh; that is the Law. Are we not Men?
- “Not to claw the Bark of Trees; that is the Law. Are we not Men?
- “Not to chase other Men; that is the Law. Are we not Men?”
- Get ready for a great challenge and an eerie atmosphere.
- Kill your opponents or use your stealth to avoid the dangers.
- Become a beast to liberate yourself from difficult situations.
- Resolve riddles to find a passage through the world and a path to your soul.
- Gameplay : FPS, Singleplayer
- Genre : Action / Adventure
- Platform : Windows PC
- Engine : CryEngine
- Price : Paid episodic content
- Release date for chapter one : 2017 ( ? )
The "Heathen Game Project" is only financed by donations from the gamer community.
The Frog Factory, is a small team of unpaid independant developers and friends.
All videos, images and assets are only created by will and passion about the game.
By donating any chosen amount to Frog Factory Team, you are helping us to stay afloat...
Donations will go towards pledges if we choose to crowdfunding in the future.
♥ Support the project, donate now ♥
“I must confess that I lost faith in the sanity of the world”
― H.G. Wells, The Island of Dr. Moreau
CryEngine Indie development fund :
https://www.cryengine.com/development-f ... athen-game