Generate Solution Error

Hello. I installed a visual studio, Smake. I press Generate Solution on my project and I get this error:

< CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:2 (Project):
NMake MakeFiles
does not support platform specification, but platform x64 was specified.
CMake Error: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage >

-- Building for: NMake Makefiles
-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "C:/Users/PaTi6op/Documents/CRYENGINE Projects/C++ Project/Solutions/Game.win_x64/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
"C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe" "-Wno-dev" "-Ax64" "-DPROJECT_FILE:FILEPATH=C:\Users\PaTi6op\Documents\CRYENGINE Projects\C++ Project\Game.cryproject" "-DCryEngine_DIR:PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.3" "-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH:PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.3\Tools\CMake\modules" "-DCMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY_DEBUG:PATH=C:\Users\PaTi6op\Documents\CRYENGINE Projects\C++ Project\bin/win_x64" "-DCMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY_RELEASE:PATH=C:\Users\PaTi6op\Documents\CRYENGINE Projects\C++ Project\bin/win_x64" "-DCMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY_MINSIZEREL:PATH=C:\Users\PaTi6op\Documents\CRYENGINE Projects\C++ Project\bin/win_x64" "-DCMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY_RELWITHDEBINFO:PATH=C:\Users\PaTi6op\Documents\CRYENGINE Projects\C++ Project\bin/win_x64" "C:\Users\PaTi6op\Documents\CRYENGINE Projects\C++ Project\Code"

What can be wrong?

Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Developer from Russia. Lessons on Schematic and more: https://www.youtube.com/c/PODOBI4

Re: Generate Solution Error

hmm, Looks like cmake cannot find your compiler.

What version of cryengine are you using? github or launcher? 5.3.4?
Where did you install VS? what version 2015/2017? community/pro? (same drive even?)
Did you install the universal windows SDK when installing VS?

Can you post a dxdiag log,
and your cmakelists.txt file for your project.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Community Coordinator
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

Re: Generate Solution Error

I use the launcher, version 5.3.4
Visual studio installed from the official site, community 2017.

Not sure, like no, there was a choice of installing additional components to develop games on Unity, Unreal engine 4. Among them there was nothing about CE5.

If you tell me how to do what you ask, I will do it. I do not quite understand this.

Thank you for such a quick reaction to my problem and so quick help!
Developer from Russia. Lessons on Schematic and more: https://www.youtube.com/c/PODOBI4