Re: Ai character

hey i'm new to cryengine and was wondering how do i make my own Ai character if i don't want to use the human charcter that comes with the Ai i already have a mesh
you need to rig and skin your character mesh twit hthe default skeleton_player_generic.chr you can find it in the gamesdk sample assets or even in the forum if you search for it

hey i'm new to cryengine and was wondering how do i make my own Ai character if i don't want to use the human charcter that comes with the Ai i already have a mesh
you need to rig and skin your character mesh twit hthe default skeleton_player_generic.chr you can find it in the gamesdk sample assets or even in the forum if you search for it
i can't find the default skeleton_player_generic.chr in the gamesdk v_875

i can't find the default skeleton_player_generic.chr in the gamesdk v_875
download this https://www.cryengine.com/files/tutoria ... E_v875.zip

inside you find the skeleton for maya or max