Scaleform GFx obsolete in cryengine 5.5! Why really

Why should this important tool be removed?
After removing Shader, this time it's Scaleform GFx!
Other engines are in progress, adding features and new features
But cryengine is stuck in the past! (dead engine)

I am waiting for a compelling answer.
Cryengine is lovely, but I'm disappointed when I see these problems.

Code: Select all

<16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx' [Libs/UI/FlashAssets/demo/Demo_Speedo.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx" [Libs/UI/FlashAssets/demo/Demo_Speedo.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.swf' [Libs/UI/FlashAssets/demo/Demo_Speedo.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.swf" [Libs/UI/FlashAssets/demo/Demo_Speedo.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx' [Libs/UI/Menus_Dialogs.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx" [Libs/UI/Menus_Dialogs.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.swf' [Libs/UI/Menus_Dialogs.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.swf" [Libs/UI/Menus_Dialogs.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx' [Libs/UI/EntityFlashTag.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx" [Libs/UI/EntityFlashTag.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.swf' [Libs/UI/EntityFlashTag.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.swf" [Libs/UI/EntityFlashTag.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx' [Libs/UI/HUD_2D.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx" [Libs/UI/HUD_2D.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.swf' [Libs/UI/HUD_2D.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.swf" [Libs/UI/HUD_2D.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD3D_Font_LocFont.gfx' [Libs/UI/HUD_3D.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD3D_Font_LocFont.gfx" [Libs/UI/HUD_3D.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD3D_Font_LocFont.swf' [Libs/UI/HUD_3D.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD3D_Font_LocFont.swf" [Libs/UI/HUD_3D.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx' [Libs/UI/Menus_Startmenu.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx" [Libs/UI/Menus_Startmenu.gfx]

Re: Scaleform GFx obsolete in cryengine 5.5! Why really

<16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx' [Libs/UI/FlashAssets/demo/Demo_Speedo.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx" [Libs/UI/FlashAssets/demo/Demo_Speedo.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.swf' [Libs/UI/FlashAssets/demo/Demo_Speedo.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.swf" [Libs/UI/FlashAssets/demo/Demo_Speedo.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx' [Libs/UI/Menus_Dialogs.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx" [Libs/UI/Menus_Dialogs.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.swf' [Libs/UI/Menus_Dialogs.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.swf" [Libs/UI/Menus_Dialogs.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx' [Libs/UI/EntityFlashTag.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx" [Libs/UI/EntityFlashTag.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.swf' [Libs/UI/EntityFlashTag.gfx] <16:19:48> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.swf" [Libs/UI/EntityFlashTag.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx' [Libs/UI/HUD_2D.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx" [Libs/UI/HUD_2D.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.swf' [Libs/UI/HUD_2D.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.swf" [Libs/UI/HUD_2D.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD3D_Font_LocFont.gfx' [Libs/UI/HUD_3D.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD3D_Font_LocFont.gfx" [Libs/UI/HUD_3D.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD3D_Font_LocFont.swf' [Libs/UI/HUD_3D.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD3D_Font_LocFont.swf" [Libs/UI/HUD_3D.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> Error: GFxLoader failed to open 'localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx' [Libs/UI/Menus_Startmenu.gfx] <16:19:49> [Error] <Flash> GFxLoader failed to open "localization\english_xml\HUD_Font_LocFont.gfx" [Libs/UI/Menus_Startmenu.gfx]
‍‍

this one also happens to me but works fine when jump into game.It may be a little bug or anything else.According to your screenshot did you replace HUD3D.gfx with modified one?
Vishwajith Weerasinghe

‍‍

this one also happens to me but works fine when jump into game.It may be a little bug or anything else.According to your screenshot did you replace HUD3D.gfx with modified one?
Hello.
I did not correct the HUD3D.gfx.
There was no problem with the preview version 5.5.
The final version was 5.5.
And is not resolved in version 5.5.2.

Gfx files exist on their path.

OMG!
your hud is disappeared.Do you have any backups of the gamesdk?try using it?I guess some files may be deleted yourself accidently.Try to validate installation of gamesdk using launcher.
Hi
I deleted everything. I downloaded the engine again and gamesdk.
I do not know where the problem was! . In any case, the problem has now been resolved.
Did you open woodland level and play it.can you see the hud or not?
Vishwajith Weerasinghe

OMG!
your hud is disappeared.Do you have any backups of the gamesdk?try using it?I guess some files may be deleted yourself accidently.Try to validate installation of gamesdk using launcher.
Hi
I deleted everything. I downloaded the engine again and gamesdk.
I do not know where the problem was! . In any case, the problem has now been resolved.
Did you open woodland level and play it.can you see the hud or not?
Yes . The problem was solved.