My Crysis Demo Mod v1.0 + v1.1 update

Hello,

In old forum there is topic called "My Crysis Demo Mod v1.0 + v1.1 update", it is very old and the download links are broken.

I was wondering if someone still got that mod? I am a game demo collector and I have a lot demo versions of old games, mods are not common for demo versions of games, but this one sounds so great. Specifically I want that mod that brings helicopter to crysis sp demo. Thats why I want to download that mod or if someone knows how to bring helicopter to crysis sp demo ?

Re: My Crysis Demo Mod v1.0 + v1.1 update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKPikaK4lI8

Please check out this video. Like in that video, I want to get into helicopter and fly it around/shoot rockets at people. Loading with console or not does not matter, important thing for me is to keep download size as little as possible. My internet is very expensive. Would be good to have it as add-on to crysis demo. For example, extract some 50mb zip in crysis demo folder. Something like that.

By the way: in that video the uploader seems to be lying. There is no hidden helicopter in crysis demo. I have been on that hill, there is no helicopter. Or is there a hidden something that I dont know ?