Re: node AI:Anim

Edit:
Just tested this in CRYENGINE 5.5 Preview 4 (GameSDK)
Loop does currently not work, you can create a loop like shown in the screenshot above. (It's a workaround for the bug posted below)

Here the FG Code:

Code: Select all

<Graph Description="" Group="FG"> <Nodes> <Node Id="4" Class="Game:Start" pos="-540,-216,0"> <Inputs InGame="1" InEditor="1"/> </Node> <Node Id="11" Class="Animations:PlayAnimation" pos="342,-252,0" EntityGUID="78a530aa-dbd8-ed78-7ba1-46ab6402f061"> <Inputs entityId="0" anim_Animation="3d-bspace_movestrafeturn_rifle" BlendInTime="1" Layer="0" Loop="0" StayOnLastFrame="0" ForceUpdate="0" PauseAnimGraph="0" ControlMovement="0" AlmostDonePercentage="0.85" PlaybackSpeedMultiplier="1"/> </Node> <Node Id="15" Class="Logic:Any" pos="1026,0,0" InHideMask="1023" OutHideMask="1"> <Inputs /> </Node> <Node Id="17" Class="Logic:Any" pos="162,-18,0" InHideMask="1023" OutHideMask="1"> <Inputs /> </Node> <Node Id="20" Class="Logic:Gate" pos="882,-216,0"> <Inputs Closed="1"/> </Node> <Node Id="27" Class="Time:Delay" pos="-126,-162,0"> <Inputs delay="5" resetOnInput="0"/> </Node> <Node Id="31" Class="Logic:Any" pos="-108,54,0" InHideMask="1017" OutHideMask="1"> <Inputs /> </Node> <Node Id="32" Name="1.Disable_at_start_so_the_trapped_signal_does_not_get_out_to_the_loop" Class="_comment" pos="882,-234,0"/> <Node Id="35" Name="2.Start_the_animation" Class="_comment" pos="-324,-234,0"/> <Node Id="36" Name="4._Stop_the_animation_here_in_"in3"" Class="_comment" pos="-108,36,0"/> <Node Id="39" Name="3.Animation_Duration" Class="_comment" pos="-126,-180,0"/> <Node Id="41" Class="Logic:Any" pos="126,-216,0" InHideMask="1016" OutHideMask="1"> <Inputs /> </Node> <Node Id="45" Class="Time:FrameDelay" pos="-108,-18,0"> <Inputs /> </Node> <Node Id="46" Name="Loop" Class="_comment" pos="1026,-18,0"/> <Node Id="48" Class="Logic:Any" pos="-324,-216,0"> <Inputs /> </Node> <Node Id="49" Name="Optional" Class="_comment" pos="-126,-198,0"/> </Nodes> <Edges> <Edge nodeIn="48" nodeOut="4" portIn="in1" portOut="output" enabled="1"/> <Edge nodeIn="20" nodeOut="11" portIn="In" portOut="Done" enabled="1"/> <Edge nodeIn="17" nodeOut="15" portIn="in2" portOut="out" enabled="1"/> <Edge nodeIn="11" nodeOut="17" portIn="Start" portOut="out" enabled="1"/> <Edge nodeIn="15" nodeOut="20" portIn="in1" portOut="Out" enabled="1"/> <Edge nodeIn="31" nodeOut="27" portIn="in2" portOut="out" enabled="1"/> <Edge nodeIn="41" nodeOut="27" portIn="in2" portOut="out" enabled="1"/> <Edge nodeIn="20" nodeOut="31" portIn="Close" portOut="out" enabled="1"/> <Edge nodeIn="41" nodeOut="31" portIn="in3" portOut="out" enabled="1"/> <Edge nodeIn="11" nodeOut="41" portIn="Stop" portOut="out" enabled="1"/> <Edge nodeIn="17" nodeOut="45" portIn="in1" portOut="out" enabled="1"/> <Edge nodeIn="20" nodeOut="45" portIn="Open" portOut="out" enabled="1"/> <Edge nodeIn="27" nodeOut="45" portIn="in" portOut="out" enabled="0"/> <Edge nodeIn="31" nodeOut="48" portIn="in1" portOut="out" enabled="1"/> <Edge nodeIn="41" nodeOut="48" portIn="in1" portOut="out" enabled="1"/> <Edge nodeIn="45" nodeOut="48" portIn="in" portOut="out" enabled="1"/> </Edges> </Graph>
We are aware of the bug posted below and are working on it.
Bug: "Animations:PlayAnimation" is not reset correctly when you stop the game which might result in a signal getting sent out from "Done" in the next session which could cause issues.
Last edited by Cry-Chris on Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Just tested this in CRYENGINE 5.5 Preview 4
Loop does currently not work, you will have to create a loop like shown in the screenshot above.

We are aware of the bug posted below and are working on it.
Bug: "Animations:PlayAnimation" is not reset correctly when you stop the game which might result in a signal getting sent out from "Done" in the next session.
Which might result in the game getting a bit choppy. I'll check if we have a workaround for that.

AIAnim node exists in cryengine 5.1 but there is no cryengine 5.5 .
Please add the AIAnim node.

Hey Hamedudk,

What are you trying to achieve?
The AIAnim nodes etc were refactored for more control over what signals were sent when.
If you can provide the end result you are trying to achieve, we can try to offer a solution based on the refactored structure of these systems.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Community Coordinator
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

Hey Hamedudk,

What are you trying to achieve?
The AIAnim nodes etc were refactored for more control over what signals were sent when.
If you can provide the end result you are trying to achieve, we can try to offer a solution based on the refactored structure of these systems.
AIAnim node was created in new version?
I want to make a special animation to a man.(For example, crying out!)

My English is not good, I'm sorry!

What you can do is use the Animation:PlayAnimation node to play an animation. If you also require signals to be sent to DRS there are nodes for this also.
I believe the older signal/action system is still functional, and this is what was "split up" from the AIAnim node. Instead of sending only the animation signal, you can now send any type of signal or execute any action you wish as long as you set them up correctly of course.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Community Coordinator
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

What you can do is use the Animation:PlayAnimation node to play an animation. If you also require signals to be sent to DRS there are nodes for this also.
I believe the older signal/action system is still functional, and this is what was "split up" from the AIAnim node. Instead of sending only the animation signal, you can now send any type of signal or execute any action you wish as long as you set them up correctly of course.

If the AIAnim node exists, it is better.The AI's nodes have been removed.

How to assign the following animation to AI? animation Name : relaxed_tac_idle_repairelectricbox_rifle_3p_01
In the picture below, I want Ai to work with the electricity panel. Just like today's games!
The post above
(post 3) does not work well.

Have a better way?
Attachments
aUntitled.jpg
aUntitled.jpg (221.3 KiB) Viewed 689 times
wwe.gif
wwe.gif (1.77 MiB) Viewed 689 times