Re: Not having , some shaders

Yes but that is specific to the Hunt build, that doesn't mean it will come for CRYENGINE 5 the public build. Some tech does, some tech does not. We can only hope ofcourse, but i have my doubts.
The lack of shader scopes for GameSDK is a bug.
Please report to the developer team.
Can I create scopes shader with substance?
https://www.allegorithmic.com/products/ ... e-designer
I was not convinced!
Having scopes for a quality game is essential.
Cryteck is a manufacturer of GameSDK
Hope cryteck fixes GameSDK errors

Yes but that is specific to the Hunt build, that doesn't mean it will come for CRYENGINE 5 the public build. Some tech does, some tech does not. We can only hope ofcourse, but i have my doubts.
The lack of shader scopes for GameSDK is a bug.
Please report to the developer team.
Can I create scopes shader with substance?
https://www.allegorithmic.com/products/ ... e-designer
I was not convinced!
Having scopes for a quality game is essential.
Cryteck is a manufacturer of GameSDK
Hope cryteck fixes GameSDK errors
please help.

In general, shaders are a painful topic! I'm generally interested in the Crytek team there is a programmer specializing in shaders? In this area, at least some modifications are planned, just shaders are something that practically does not change in the engine since the time of CE2. The last scale modification is PBR. Node graph for Shaders still remains in the roadmap, but is still interesting to develop? or is it only in the plans for the future

In general, shaders are a painful topic! I'm generally interested in the Crytek team there is a programmer specializing in shaders? In this area, at least some modifications are planned, just shaders are something that practically does not change in the engine since the time of CE2. The last scale modification is PBR. Node graph for Shaders still remains in the roadmap, but is still interesting to develop? or is it only in the plans for the future
Unfortunately.there are not many features in version 5.Everything is being forgotten.
Special features of cryengine. No longer exist or are being removed in the future.
No one is here.
That answers.

This is a violation of your words!!!:

Fully featured
Access the latest version of the engine behind visual benchmark titles like the Crysis series and Hunt: Showdown. Use the same tools as our internal teams.
I still hope.
No one to answer ??

Fully featured
Access the latest version of the engine behind visual benchmark titles like the Crysis series and Hunt: Showdown. Use the same tools as our internal teams.
I still hope.
No one to answer ??
Violation of my words? What do you mean? My personal meanings and those of Crytek are two differrent things. I don't wotk there.

What tools are you missing? Doesnt say anything about a timetable of what arrives and when it does.

Fully featured
I still hope.
No one to answer ??
Violation of my words? What do you mean? My personal meanings and those of Crytek are two differrent things. I don't wotk there.

What tools are you missing? Doesnt say anything about a timetable of what arrives and when it does.
I do not mean you!
What you see in the photo.
On the engine, there is not!(Some important features do not exist.)
However, the programming team is not here to answer.(To update shaders.)