Re: Not having , some shaders

Most of them are obsolete with CRYENGINE 5. Some were even specific to Crysis, hence why they were removed. NoDraw is available via Illum, Sky Shader should still be there. Thankfully shadercode is available. Perhaps find someone who can help you? That page needs to be updated. Will alert them.

Most of them are obsolete with CRYENGINE 5. Some were even specific to Crysis, hence why they were removed. NoDraw is available via Illum, Sky Shader should still be there. Thankfully shadercode is available. Perhaps find someone who can help you? That page needs to be updated. Will alert them.
My main problem is Shaders Scopes
However, I hope
in the new version, Shaders will update.

There is no new version of the Scope Shader from Crytek. Its not coming back. You can search for a Shader programmer and hire him or her for the job though.
Nonsense! How can the shader become obsolete !? Perhaps some part of the shader code may become obsolete! But the shader function itself can become obsolete!
The shader (Hologram) was removed, the shader created a controlled fresnel effect. When the Fresnel effect was out of date, I missed something! Strange policy at Crytek, the branch of shaders in general ceased to develop. It's time for them to think about a new Material Editor.
Nobody in this community will hire a programmer to write shaders, this is nonsense! When there is a UE4 with its super-duper powerful Material Editor. Even in Unity began to import a new nodal, flexible material editor. And Crytek was stuck in 2007, there and remains!

It was Crysis specific shaders. Not CRYENGINE 5 related.
This shader in the engine for 10 years! What is in CRYENGINE 5 such, except for a bunch of new bugs? that Crytek took and removed such a necessary shader? What prevents Crytek leave this shader and adopt it under CRYENGINE 5?