Jan/1/2000-Sell game
Dec/31/2000-Earned 5,000,000
Dec/31/2000- Give CE devs 250,000

As opposed to UE's
5% per 4 months?

Thanks for reading and any responses

Re: 5%

Hi,

5% Royalties only apply for gross revenue above 5000 USD / EUR per project per year.

e.g;
After commercially exploiting your game, in the first year you gain less than or exactly 5000 USD / EUR gross revenue.
In this case you will not pay any royalties. This goes for each subsequent year also, it is a yearly basis.

If you earn any more than 5000 USD / EUR gross in any single year after commercially exploiting your game you will need to pay 5% royalties on the revenues above 5000 USD / EUR.

More information can be found HERE
in the "Licensing" section.

Hi,

5% Royalties only apply for gross revenue above 5000 USD / EUR per project per year.

e.g;
After commercially exploiting your game, in the first year you gain less than or exactly 5000 USD / EUR gross revenue.
In this case you will not pay any royalties. This goes for each subsequent year also, it is a yearly basis.

If you earn any more than 5000 USD / EUR gross in any single year after commercially exploiting your game you will need to pay 5% royalties on the revenues above 5000 USD / EUR.

More information can be found HERE
in the "Licensing" section.
Thank you very much; this makes it so much clearer to me
Most appreciated

Just to clarify, please refer to section 3.4 of the CRYENGINE End User License Agreement:
3.4. Royalty Statements: Detailed royalty statements (including without limitations: units sold per country, cancellations, refunds, chargeback etc.) shall be due thirty (30) days from the end of every calendar quarter. The first royalty statement shall be due thirty (30) days from the end of the quarter in which the first commercialization of the Game occurs. Royalty reports shall be sent to email address royalties@cryengine.com
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Community Coordinator
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin