Re: Where is gamesdk launcher executable for 5.4?

The GameSDK project only contains the Game DLL in the binary folders.
This is the DLL that is loaded by the engine "GameLauncher.exe" on startup.

The engine executable and associated binaries are located by default in the CRYENGINE Launcher directory, usually located at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.5\bin\win_x64

Creating a release build can contain numerous steps depending on whether you wish to encrypt your PAK files, generate your own shader cache and compile the engine in release configuration for performance and restricting certain features (console access/CVar modifications).

Take a look at the documentation describing this process:
http://docs.cryengine.com/display/CEPRO ... +a+Project
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Community Coordinator
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

I got my gamesdk project working. But I can't seem to get the engine to decrypt pak files at run-time.
I did everything on the doc. But the engine just won't decrypt pak files. Is it because I'm using profile build?

5.4 engine only has profile build binaries. win_x64_release folder only contains scaleformhelper.dll
5.5 engine, though has both profile and release binaries.

I tried compiling cryengine 5.4 containing gamesdk, using CMake. When I compiled the solution using Release build, the executable dosen't work.

So I ended up using the profile binaries in the Cryengine_5.4/bin/win_x64 folder.

The only problem I have is I can't get the engine to decrypt pak files...

The engine should be able to decrypt the GameSDK pak files in Debug, Profile and Release mode. The only difference is that in Debug and Profile it will use any loose assets first before it uses the assets from the pak files (for example if you have a texture with the same file path in both your assets folders and in your pak files).
Do you get an error message about decrypting the paks?