Re: Health Bar

I created something like this: (I hope, it'll be useful. But, i did not add ".xml" file. I thought you can manage it yourself. However, if you can't, just let me know.)
Link Removed

/Moderation Note
External links to third-party download sites are disallowed by our forum rules. If you wish to share code snippets please use the syntax BBCode, if you have larger files you may attach them to your post and if that is not applicable you can link to a GitHub repository so users can find what they need. If you are sharing compiled files it is advised to provide these in private.

Re: Health Bar

I recommend to use following file within Gamesdk. Also, Gamesdk is one of good examples for new users.
As for the file, it contains ".xml" file this time:
Link Removed

/Moderation Note
External links to third-party download sites are disallowed by our forum rules. If you wish to share code snippets please use the syntax BBCode, if you have larger files you may attach them to your post and if that is not applicable you can link to a GitHub repository so users can find what they need. If you are sharing compiled files it is advised to provide these in private.