Weapon Disappearing

I've got this strange problem: sometimes the weapon just vanishes, I mean it's a matter of a few steps (more or less) and it shows up again; the weapon is there, I still can shoot, the flashlight is lighting, but, for some reason it's just not rendered... and it happens for all the weapons; my only guess is that it has something to do with the non shadow casting lights (when I'm under a shadow casting light the weapon shows up instantly). I'm using 5.3. Any ideas ? Thanx.

A

Re: Weapon Disappearing

I watched. To fix the issue, you should do many tests. Firstly, you can start testing it in another level. If that issue still exist, that means something in your level prevents your weapon from appearing. If not, that means some of your game files are damaged or has been changed in wrong way. I never saw something like this in the past, that's why i recommend testing.

Re: Weapon Disappearing

It's clearly something about the lights - if I completely remove the lights there's no more problem, also, you can see that when a projector is lighting the player, the weapon shows up. I also had a warning message about too many shadow casting lights, but I reduced their number to stay within the specified range (12), and the problem persisted. I'll make more tests and post here if I figure it out. Thank you again !

A