Re: all object show black with error message

Hi there,

It seems there are some shader issues. There are a couple things you could try:

Delete the user folder in the GameSDK project, this should essentially clear any custom shaders that have been cached locally.
Ex. C:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\gamesdk_5.5\GameSDK\user

Also check the engine directory in the root of the downloaded engine. If you have a folder named "Shaders", then delete this folder and try again.
eg. C:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.5\engine\Shaders

Lastly you can check if your assets folder has a folder named GameShaders, if it does, try deleting this one.
eg. C:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\gamesdk_5.5\GameSDK\GameSDK\GameShaders

Failing this try verifying the engine files via the Launcher.
Let us know if this helps you.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Community Coordinator
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

I completed all the steps as you requested but it did not help the problem.

I found out that when I generated the cubemap for the environmental probe the cubemap was the blue green color. I removed the cubemap and re-generated it again after
cleaning all the files a you requested still no luck. So what I did was to assign one of the other cubemaps to the environmental probe that made everything look "OK".
Would be nice if I could generate a correct cubemap for my level.

Hmm, will need more information to investigate this;

Does this happen just on your level?
Have you tested this on CRYENGINE 5.5 preview 4?
Can you try to disable certain layers (if you are using layers) and see if you can find a layer/object that is causing the issue with generating cubemaps?
Are you using the Component Environment Probe or the GameSDK Legacy Environment Probe?

It would be great if you could get a minimal example, and steps to reproduce this issue.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Community Coordinator
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin