[SOLVED] How Occlude Global illumination for indoor lighting

hello everyone so i have a level with G.I enabled everything is fine but except from indoor lighting i would like avoid the svoti light for indoor scene how can do this? i read about visarea and portals but it's a bit tricky and i think is not a good solution since you need to create a lot of portals, update geometry in svoti settings works quite good , lighting is reduced but i would like a total black in order to setup projection light and other lighting type how can i solve this?
Last edited by ik-interactive on Fri May 04, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
outdoor.png
outdoor.png (1.91 MiB) Viewed 247 times
indoor.png
indoor.png (1.12 MiB) Viewed 248 times

Re: How Occlude Global illumination for indoor lighting

I want to have high-quality static lighting for interiors. Excellent solution in the new update UNIGINE 2.7, static lighting works only in the selected area
Removed Video

/Moderation note

Discussing features that you want implemented or using as a reference is allowed, but please refrain from embedding competitor marketing content or linking directly to competing engines and programs.
Only CRYENGINE content is allowed as per the official forum rules.

Video has been removed, it is better to describe the feature(s) or location(s) of the reference materials.

Thanks,
Cry-Flare