Cryengine 5.4 error to reflect schematyc entity c++

Hello
When I compile the following code I get this error

ERROR

Code: Select all

C:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.4\Code\CryEngine\CryCommon\CrySchematyc/Env/Elements/EnvComponent.h(76): error C2338: Type must be reflected, see TypeDesc.h for details!
1>C:/Users/NeoGames/Documents/CRYENGINE Projects/SilentHillRemake/Code/Components/timeOfDay/TimeOfDay.cpp(10): note: vea la referencia a la creación de instancias de plantilla de función 'std::shared_ptr<Schematyc::CEnvComponent<CTimeOfDayComponent>> Schematyc::EnvComponent::MakeShared<CTimeOfDayComponent>(const Schematyc::SSourceFileInfo &)' que se está compilando
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.4\Code\CryEngine\CryCommon\CrySchematyc/Reflection/TypeDesc.inl(522): error C2338: Type must be reflected, see TypeDesc.h for details!
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.4\Code\CryEngine\CryCommon\CrySchematyc/Env/Elements/EnvComponent.h(55): note:
see the reference to the creation of function template instances 'const Schematyc::CTypeDesc<CTimeOfDayComponent,void> &Schematyc::GetTypeDesc<COMPONENT>(void)'
which is being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>            COMPONENT=CTimeOfDayComponent
1>        ]
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.4\Code\CryEngine\CryCommon\CrySchematyc/Env/Elements/EnvComponent.h(54): note:
during the compilation of the member function template class of 'const CEntityComponentClassDesc &Schematyc::CEnvComponent<CTimeOfDayComponent>::GetDesc(void) const'
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\include\type_traits(477): note: see the reference to the creation of template instances of class 'Schematyc::CEnvComponent<CTimeOfDayComponent>' which is being compiled
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\include\memory(1345): note: see the reference to the creation of template instances of class 'std::is_convertible<_Ty2 *,_Ty *>'  which is being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>            _Ty2=Schematyc::CEnvComponent<CTimeOfDayComponent>,
1>            _Ty=Schematyc::IEnvElement
1>        ]
1>Compilación del proyecto "Game.vcxproj" terminada -- ERROR.

TimeOfDay.cpp
Captura de pantalla (57).png
Captura de pantalla (57).png (147.78 KiB) Viewed 360 times

TimeOfDay.h
Captura de pantalla (56).png
Captura de pantalla (56).png (80.09 KiB) Viewed 360 times

Re: Cryengine 5.4 error to reflect schematyc entity c++

The entity is the one who previously believes "Time of day" schematic logic does not have.
components added to this entity none

objects in the level are those that come in the example level template blank

the entity was in the Entities layer

error that appears on the console

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[Warning] XML reader: not well-formed (invalid token) at line 17 (assets/levels/example\Layers/Entities.lyr)
[Error] Failed to import layer file 'assets/levels/example\Layers/Entities.lyr'
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
File Entities.lyr
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2LJrplRS_H4V1RhRHk3c09KOGs

Edit:

Do not listen to me and I found the error
in ReflectType
when I add the members leave space between words in the names
Example:
"Update Force" :lol:

Thank you very much for your help cry_alex