Whats wrong with 5.4

I am just wondering what the delay is in the release. I can understand one probably two months for a big problem, but 4 months delayed just seems too much. Dont get me wrong I love cryengine and know they have a small team that works hard.
I dont know if they do, but they should post what is delaying the build because there are gifted programmers that use cryengine that would be willing to help out. Or at least for everyone to know what they are working on and what is the delay. I know the roadmap was to let us know what is going on but, when I check the roadmap all features are marked "on target" and none are marked "at risk" or "delayed".
So Crytek what is the delay? Is it one feature or many features? Is there anything the community can do besides be patient?

Re: Whats wrong with 5.4

Some of the delay was related to the implementation of the Vulkan API and making sure everything is perfect for launch. Also creating a stable 5.4 release. Crytek just needs more time, that's it. Better to take the time they need then to release something that isn't ready for release yet. 5.4 introduces a lot of changes and improvements. Also the new Entity system has taken time to do and will do wonders for development. The changes are necessary, delays are always hard but they are quite necessary.