Re: Win swag and CRYENGINE assets in our Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 competition

lazysniper97 wrote:
jhonymm wrote:Cool! Nice works! And what about "There's a special runner up prize for creativity..", will it be represented? Or I just misunderstood something? =)

It means that If you added something creative to your submission that would add more value points to it. I don´t think its a extra prize . At least that is my understanding ;(

That's right. :) Extra points for creativity! I'll contact you about the details, Jhonymm.
Nic
CRYENGINE Community Developer

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.

Hello, Crysis theme and СryEngine team and help: The possibilities of large Crysis 1 and Crysis Wars cards need to be extrapolated, transferred and developed on the Crysis 3 engine, then this game will get a new development, since with the creation of Сryssis 2, 3 I do not leave the thought that They confined themselves in the spaces of action cards and the game became very similar to the limited in the possibilities of games such as ContrStrike, it saddens me, I ask to help return Crysis,Help restore Crysis its true capabilities and face and continue the tradition of continuity and use of the best of the previous CryEngine games: Far Cry 1 ---> Crysis 1 ---> Crysis Wars and now transfer all the best to CryEngine 3 (Crysis2,3)

SwedeSeaDragon wrote:Hello, Crysis theme and СryEngine team and help: The possibilities of large Crysis 1 and Crysis Wars cards need to be extrapolated, transferred and developed on the Crysis 3 engine, then this game will get a new development, since with the creation of Сryssis 2, 3 I do not leave the thought that They confined themselves in the spaces of action cards and the game became very similar to the limited in the possibilities of games such as ContrStrike, it saddens me, I ask to help return Crysis,Help restore Crysis its true capabilities and face and continue the tradition of continuity and use of the best of the previous CryEngine games: Far Cry 1 ---> Crysis 1 ---> Crysis Wars and now transfer all the best to CryEngine 3 (Crysis2,3)

How is this related to the Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 competition?