Re: Anti-aliasing in the editor!

Try using the CVar r_AntialiasingModeEditor with values from 0 - 4 . With the values being the same as the CVar r_AntialiasingMode.
For some reason this seems to change the AA mode that is used in the editor, even though the CVar's description says a different thing. Would be great if this can be confirmed to be intended.
Overall I seem to notice a difference and it seems to be using the right AA modes, so hopefully this solves you're issue.

Re: Anti-aliasing in the editor!

Try using the CVar r_AntialiasingModeEditor with values from 0 - 4 . With the values being the same as the CVar r_AntialiasingMode.
For some reason this seems to change the AA mode that is used in the editor, even though the CVar's description says a different thing. Would be great if this can be confirmed to be intended.
Overall I seem to notice a difference and it seems to be using the right AA modes, so hopefully this solves you're issue.
Yes it works, before one CVar team was responsible for Antialiasing in the Editor and in the Game. I didn’t even think that now there may be 2 teams