VR Fun!

Here are some of the shots I've grabbed from 5.5.2 and 5.6 of my 8Kx8K terrain and 16K terrain texture base.
VR-SnowCrash
PC and Console Game/VR Developer
Virtual Revolution L.L.C.
www.vr-evolution.com
Attachments
9_15_19_3.jpg
9_15_19_3.jpg (652.07 KiB) Viewed 10329 times
9_15_19_2.jpg
9_15_19_2.jpg (770.01 KiB) Viewed 10329 times
9_15_19_1.jpg
9_15_19_1.jpg (882.55 KiB) Viewed 10329 times

Re: VR Fun!

These are not in any real order but you can see the evolution of the terrain when the picture shows several islands instead of just the one.
VR-SnowCrash
www.vr-evolution.com
Attachments
Jungle_Love3.jpg
Jungle_Love3.jpg (400.61 KiB) Viewed 10328 times
Jungle_Love1.jpg
Jungle_Love1.jpg (518 KiB) Viewed 10328 times
Jungle you say4.jpg
Jungle you say4.jpg (277.05 KiB) Viewed 10328 times

Very Nice!
The shadows are very dark which suggests the ambient light isn't present - I would suggest creating Environment probes or activating SVOTI. This should stop the pure black shadows in the more globally lit scenes :).
Otherwise very impressive :).
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

Very Nice!
The shadows are very dark which suggests the ambient light isn't present - I would suggest creating Environment probes or activating SVOTI. This should stop the pure black shadows in the more globally lit scenes :).
Otherwise very impressive :).
Thanks Cry-Flare! I actually am using the global illumination system now but thank you very much for the advice! If I got complimented by the mighty Cry-Flare I must be at least pointed in the right direction. ;) You people are awesome! Thanks for the nod and I hope to impress you further soon! lol Peace!
VR-SnowCrash
www.vr-evolution.com

Re: Reflections?

Don't you hate it when your whales reflect the entire scene?! :P I can also make perfect chrome using the same material settings. I do create objects then export them from the mighty Newtek's Lightwave and not the turd that 3d studio Max has been since it came out. Lightwave was already several versions from initial release and years before 3D Max in almost every aspect of photorealist renders. So thanks for the FBX but I never asked my material editor to reflect. It's not supposed to be an option until 5.7?
WTF1.png
RTX HEX
WTF1.png (845.84 KiB) Viewed 5754 times
VR-SnowCrash
www.vr-evolution.com

Perhaps adjust smoothness on the material?
Hello, hey thanks for the tip but it's not my smoothness although I wish it was lol I use Substance Painter to make the material layers and I'm still getting it. I think it's actually tied to specularity but there is nothing in the documentation about this so? Maybe once I figure out which texture is doing it I can add some reflective things. It's one of the texture image channels but I haven't had the time to find it between being a 1 and 1/2 Developer team and my family. (Thankfully I have a friend in Australia as a business partner/co-writer/co-Director/investor) I need to find some decent artists and programmers to ensure I release my project before this new year is done.

Thanks again,
VR-SnowCrash
www.vr-evolution.com