Re: Immortal Particles?

Not sure exactly what you are asking, it seems like 3 questions;

Immortal particles (live forever):
Have a Life component where Time is unchecked.

Static size at any distance:
Set the Field->PixelSize to fixed values.
Alternatively: Set a modifier on the Field->Size value relative to camera distance.

Always face camera:
Render-Sprite-Facing Mode should be set to Camera.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

Again, the question arose with me rib! What am I trying to get !? I use an interesting node Location: Geometry which creates particles in the form of geometry, and it works great! But I still need to rotate the geometry cyclically, and the particles must constantly repeat the shape of the geometry, but if you move the particle, it disappears in the old place and originates in the new one. And I want the particles to constantly synchronize the shape, is this possible?
3.jpg
3.jpg (496.88 KiB) Viewed 1331 times

You can use Motion:MoveRelativeToEmitter to lock the particles to its parent. If you spawned the geometry as a node in the particle you will also need the Motion:MoveRelativeToEmitter on it so it will follow the emitter entity. Make sure to set Angular Inherit to 1 as well so it will also follow the rotation
MoveRelativeToEmitter.PNG
MoveRelativeToEmitter.PNG (14.83 KiB) Viewed 1268 times

You can use Motion:MoveRelativeToEmitter to lock the particles to its parent. If you spawned the geometry as a node in the particle you will also need the Motion:MoveRelativeToEmitter on it so it will follow the emitter entity. Make sure to set Angular Inherit to 1 as well so it will also follow the rotation

MoveRelativeToEmitter.PNG
The fact is that the particle with Location: Geometry should link to the static mesh on the map, then Location: Geometry works. If you create geometry in the particle itself Location: Geometry does not work. But the node is very useful, I most likely still don’t understand something, need to understand further!