.net error when sandbox launches

System.SystemException: Error running C:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.5\bin\common\Mono\bin\mono.exe: The filename or extension is too long.

at CryEngine.Compilation.Compiler.CompileCSharpSourceFiles (System.String assemblyPath, System.String[] sourceFiles, System.String[] managedPlugins, System.String& compileException) [0x0001b] in <94457a773df04027a773622cd212eb3a>:0

ive reinstall everything several times to no result

Re: .net error when sandbox launches

Can you provide the entire editor.log file?
Please also provide some more information on when this error occurs.
Also, please make sure to submit a bug report by either the Crash Handler or via the Launcher (Gear Icon -> Report an Issue) if you do not see a Crash Handler.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

Also, please make sure to submit a bug report by either the Crash Handler or via the Launcher (Gear Icon -> Report an Issue) if you do not see a Crash Handler.
Hello Sir I'm facing the same error can you please help me! can I DM you
It would make more sense to create a new topic, so that others may benefit from your solution. If it is the exact same issue then please follow my instructions as I have provided for the OP.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

not sure that fixed other than uninstalling every thing all dependencies many times and reinstalling every over again

Hello Sir I'm facing the same error can you please help me! can I DM you
It would make more sense to create a new topic, so that others may benefit from your solution. If it is the exact same issue then please follow my instructions as I have provided for the OP.