Crysis Wars sdk issue

Hello, since there is no more modding part...
After somes years i've decided to reinstall Crysis Wars and his sdk

But after somes days using it , suddently the particle editor ( so prefab ) windows are totaly blank ( was fine until here ), unable to open any library, nothing at all, tried to uninstall / reinstall the SDk, and nothing, checked game files integrity with steam, all good.

Strange thing tho, the Editor 32bit icon totaly disapear

Dont know if its because i've also re-used a bit C2 sdk, or because i tried to install the lasted Cryengine, but something mess up the particle editor..
totaly removed the CE5 from my computer then, but didnt solved the issue

Any idea ?

Re: Crysis Wars sdk issue

/Moved to Off-Topic as we cannot provide support for older versions of CRYENGINE and the ModSDK.

I would check the registry and AppData folders. Remove any mention of CRYENGINE/Sandbox from there.
DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility in regards to damage or loss for the steps mentioned above. The information is provided as-is without any implied warranty or liability. Only take the steps mentioned above if you are experienced in the tools required to perform them.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

thanks for the answer
yeah i know Crytek just ditched the modding scene right at the trashbin.. but well... now its like nearly unusable anymore...

I also noticed that the menu bar at the bottom of the screen ( where you have the X / Y / Z pos + Ai sync & co just bug on win10
And this right after a fresh install ( Crysis wars & the sdk )

"removing" anything related to crytek in the roaming folder ( since nothing else elsewhere ) changed nothing saddly

Any others idea ?

I would strongly suggest sticking with recommended software & environment for the editor you are using. Such as Windows 7, the software was never designed for Win 10 as it hadn't been announced/released at the time.
Uniflare

My personal belongings;

I would strongly suggest sticking with recommended software & environment for the editor you are using. Such as Windows 7, the software was never designed for Win 10 as it hadn't been announced/released at the time.
To be honnest, that's ( very ) annoying having to run a dual boot just for win7 & just for the editor .. I mean.... I guess you fully understand that "proposition" isnt great ^^, but yeah that would be the "solution"
did you install the crysis wars patch 1.5?

Since i have the game from steam, yup it directly install the game updated with the lastest patch,
but strange thing is : i installed Cwars, the editor,everything worked ( tho the bottom bar was broken ) and the particle editor broke after... -i dont know what-,

crymod demise

The worse of that, its that's not even a "natural" demise, like ppl stopped to care despite having everything.., Its 100% a resultant of Crytek action since C2 sdk... (making modding "bad"; even if still far superior to most modding tool out there; to promote the CE standalone so make it a "you have to go there" .. that was... >_> )
they just killed themself the modding, on top of starting to progressively remove any forum & many download etc ... I get that company seem kinda special ( to say the least ) when it come to some management, but wasting like so a such great game / modding because they was so obsessed with CE standalone & managed it in a very average way, still is such a pity.
( sorry for my 2cents xD )

Anyway, i will not start to mess with win7 as dual boot etc, will try to remove everything & reinstall again, will see.

I understand your frustration, but technology moves forward and we cannot support everything we have ever done forever. At some point, we have to let go and evolve the technology.
Using such an old SDK for any engine, any game, will have issues if the software was not designed for the platform you are using regardless of whether it is CRYENGINE or not.

The system requirements even for this game state Windows XP or Vista on the steam page. If you have an issue with the game, you will need to contact EA support.

Closing the topic as this a solution has been suggested and is for mod support for an unsupported game rather than CRYENGINE.
For game support please contact the official support portals for the game in question.
Uniflare

My personal belongings;