Game Sdk project help

hello i need a quick help i am not finding any solution i have latest version of cry engine and cry engine sdk i have download nature pack and robinson journey asset i have import game sdk project into cry engine but there is no asset folder so i want to know where do i need to move robinson and nature pack folder ? i copied objects and pasted in game sdk object folder but i am getting material error replace me showing. am i doing something wrong ? let me know

Re: Game Sdk project help

hello i need a quick help i am not finding any solution i have latest version of cry engine and cry engine sdk i have download nature pack and robinson journey asset i have import game sdk project into cry engine but there is no asset folder so i want to know where do i need to move robinson and nature pack folder ? i copied objects and pasted in game sdk object folder but i am getting material error replace me showing. am i doing something wrong ? let me know
inside of you project folder you should have a folder called assets wich contain all your stuff, textures,mayterials, objects,scripts etc etc, if you don't have it u probably messed up with files u can solve it creating manually an assets folder in the main root of your project and pasting your files into it, material and textures need to be in their correcty original path, it mean that i f the creator putted the material and the textures into the same folder you need to have the same folder structure othweriwse you need to re-assign into the engine the new path of the textures