Re: CRYENGINE Learning Initiatives

I'm completely new to Cryengine, just making the transition from Unity. I am just about to begin learning with Flappy Boid. However I would love to see more tutorials on how to make more full games with Cryengine, but maybe more advanced than Flappy Boid. For example, Unity have multiple tutorials for different games like a Roll the Ball game, a 2D Roguelike game, a Space Shooter game, and an isometric survival game. It would be fantastic if Cryengine could have some tutorials similar to what Unity gives you.

I 100% agree what 'cwicwi' said in the first page. Please make detailed and clean tutorials for beginners. I want crytek to make > Complete introduction to material editor/Environment Editor/Vegetation Editor/Flowgraph/Schematyc/Entity Components/Beautiful Environment Creation/Lights/SVOGI and a lot more. This is not 2010 and 2012-2013 year anymore. UE4 and Unity are moving forward too fast, compared to cryengine and cryengine is like far away. Dear Crytek, Don't you think its time to move on seriously and start real business? Otherwise everytime you're going to be remembered for most people as 'Old Engine, Dead Engine. Buggy Engine. No good tutorials, Small Community, Small Marketplace, etc. Do you want this to be happened like years and years and years and years until absolutely everybody even the very few people will stop using this engine? Just think about it of what I said above. You need to get into serious mode. I believe there is no better game engine than cryengine, when it comes to life-like graphics. So start the real professionalism now.

I 100% agree what 'cwicwi' said in the first page. Please make detailed and clean tutorials for beginners. I want crytek to make > Complete introduction to material editor/Environment Editor/Vegetation Editor/Flowgraph/Schematyc/Entity Components/Beautiful Environment Creation/Lights/SVOGI and a lot more. This is not 2010 and 2012-2013 year anymore. UE4 and Unity are moving forward too fast, compared to cryengine and cryengine is like far away. Dear Crytek, Don't you think its time to move on seriously and start real business? Otherwise everytime you're going to be remembered for most people as 'Old Engine, Dead Engine. Buggy Engine. No good tutorials, Small Community, Small Marketplace, etc. Do you want this to be happened like years and years and years and years until absolutely everybody even the very few people will stop using this engine? Just think about it of what I said above. You need to get into serious mode. I believe there is no better game engine than cryengine, when it comes to life-like graphics. So start the real professionalism now.
Keep in mind that the CRYENGINE team is much, much smaller compared to Unity and Unreal Engine teams. Development is ofcourse impacted by that. Having a huge team is very costly.