Re: CRYENGINE 5.5 Build Feedback Thread (Major Release)

Hey what about if change the ocean height? Is it useless?
It does not work that either
If your level needs the ocean then change the ocean height to 30 or similar value and make isle (you can change these parameters later) because then the ocean will come to terrains height like a beach.I noticed that your problem will be solved like this way.Sometime as you say this may be a bug.But if you don't want the ocean at all then it is good to hide the ocean during the game play.
Vishwajith Weerasinghe

Hey what about if change the ocean height? Is it useless?
If your level needs the ocean then change the ocean height to 30 or similar value and make isle (you can change these parameters later) because then the ocean will come to terrains height like a beach.I noticed that your problem will be solved like this way.Sometime as you say this may be a bug.But if you don't want the ocean at all then it is good to hide the ocean during the game play.
Rising the ocean height to 30 fixed the problem.
Thank you.

Rising the ocean height to 30 fixed the problem.
Thank you.
Nice to hear that.Cheers!
Vishwajith Weerasinghe