Re: Some questions

ok the v5.4 engine crashed two times already and I wasnt doing anything fancy. I created a new level with the biggest terrain possible with 1024 rez. No response - crash. Then I created a new level with 8000 size and with 1024 rez, played with terrain and then tried to ''reduce heavy'' - crash again.
And the maps were not that big actualy - one could cross this terrain on jeep in one minute or so.
So the only conclusion is that the engine is unstable and never will be...

log is probably gone...
I tried editing the Woodlands map. Deleted some brushes... and now the blocks of terrain flicker...
Whatever I do in this engine, I encounter bugs.
maybe its because you are doing it wrong because you seem to be walking to everything without learning about it properly, its almost like you just read the index to a good book and then just wanted other people to read it for you.

log is probably gone...
I tried editing the Woodlands map. Deleted some brushes... and now the blocks of terrain flicker...
maybe its because you are doing it wrong because you seem to be walking to everything without learning about it properly, its almost like you just read the index to a good book and then just wanted other people to read it for you.
No, I don't think so (I made 2 mods on Cryengine). It's a simple brush deletion so it should work. It's probably a videocard driver conflict with Cryengine and I don't want to deal with this engine for now, because it's too risky. I'll switch to Unity for now, because it just works and its easier to have working prototype made. I love Cryengine since 2003 (and I know it best), but nowdays it just has too many bugs :)

log is probably gone...
No, I don't think so (I made 2 mods on Cryengine). It's a simple brush deletion so it should work. It's probably a videocard driver conflict with Cryengine and I don't want to deal with this engine for now, because it's too risky. I'll switch to Unity for now, because it just works and its easier to have working prototype made. I love Cryengine since 2003 (and I know it best), but nowdays it just has too many bugs :)
Unity would be good to you, and you'd be good to them.

Unity would be good to you, and you'd be good to them.
Are you a Crytek employee? Go back to work and fix the engine, instead of trolling :))) jk