CRYENGINE Indie Showcases

You can see how CRYENGINE has empowered a breadth of creative vision in different genres, produced by a range of different teams, from solo outfits to larger studios. We’re proud to work with all of our indie developers, and it’s amazing to see how the engine can be used. That’s why our royalty-free development model is designed to put the rewards back into the hands of creators, and our development roadmap is produced with close feedback from the community.
If you want to find out more about how indies can use CRYENGINE to achieve their vision, why not check out this interview from one-man development army Roman Perezogin, who brought his game, Darkness Anomaly, to Quo Vadis ’17 in Berlin for its playable debut. Maybe your next game could feature in the next CRYENGINE Indie Showcase.

Starring in the Indie Showcase 2017:
We are proud to empower a variety of great artists and developers. Keep achieving guys, we're happy to be a part of it.

- Your CRYENGINE Team

Want to contribute to the development of the engine? Find out how here.

Re: CRYENGINE Indie Showcases

This style was revealed last 2017 year
Attachments
germany.png
germany.png (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1703 times
03.png
03.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1703 times
02.png
02.png (1.57 MiB) Viewed 1703 times

Sorry for haterage... I want to do interactive 3d audio book with Cryengine and record for people video and ship it to communists in our country and China... For this I need allow from You to build 3d audio book with 3d elements with Cryengine... People around already punished me for this idea but I would do only this for all generations of Planet... The best result can be achived only with Cryengine for 2019 Year despite what happens around! So to continue work need word from You am I allowed to do interactive with photo and video and 3d models audio book in Cryengine or I'm not allowed. Thank You! Wait for Your fastest reply! There will be Germany and USA flags too in this picture if You allow me...

Sorry for haterage... I want to do interactive 3d audio book with Cryengine and record for people video and ship it to communists in our country and China... For this I need allow from You to build 3d audio book with 3d elements with Cryengine... People around already punished me for this idea but I would do only this for all generations of Planet... The best result can be achived only with Cryengine for 2019 Year despite what happens around! So to continue work need word from You am I allowed to do interactive with photo and video and 3d models audio book in Cryengine or I'm not allowed. Thank You! Wait for Your fastest reply! There will be Germany and USA flags too in this picture if You allow me...
Communism is Illegal and in many countries Banned or not allowed to talk about. The responses you got in the past is due to this.
I Myself and many find it offending that your trying to encourage and show communism.

Moderator's Note:

This topic is now locked.

The last four posts are off-topic discussions that don't belong in this thread.

Further, we don't discuss political propaganda in this forum, so the last two posts are in violation of the rules.

If you want to make a game with politic connotation, please review our license agreement and double check if the content you are going to create is in violation of any of our rules. If you feel unsure about it, just use this contact form to request a quote from our business development team.

They will have the final say about what games can be made with the engine. Thanks for your understanding.

-Nic

Addendum: The four off-topic posts will be removed from this thread and trashed; the parties involved in this conversation have been informed. For transparency, I will leave this up for a while to clarify the situation to everyone.
Nic
CRYENGINE Community Developer

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.