Re: CRYENGINE 5.5 Full Release

that got fixed real fast then :) why should AA work in the editor?
Why shouldn't it?
People use engines to render out Cutscenes or they use them for shortfilms etc.
Artist use them for portfolio pieces.
AA always works in editor for pretty much any game engine i came across.
You could also ask why should depth of field, bloom, SSR or any post processing work in edior.

In the editor, you can render a video sequence to get a movie with a stable FPS, and if there is no smoothing, the quality will suffer
that makes total sense - I hope they will implement the feature for you.
[/quote]

What do you mean, anti-aliasing in the Editor? Yes, I hope to fix in the next patch. If you're talking about a sequencer, it's been a long time ago since the launch of Cryengine 5 and is in Track View

Hey all,

at the moment, there is no news about Schematyc and when it's going to be released. We will update the roadmap as soon as we are having a better understanding of our development pipeline moving forward from 5.5 - which will most likely happen by the end of this week.
Nic
CRYENGINE Brand Manager

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.

Hey all,

at the moment, there is no news about Schematyc and when it's going to be released. We will update the roadmap as soon as we are having a better understanding of our development pipeline moving forward from 5.5 - which will most likely happen by the end of this week.
Thank you cry-nic, great, I think after publish schematyc, I can write a huge book about schematyc in cryengine 5.6.