Re: is there anyone who could make a way to send a basic bool signal from schematyc to FG

I've never used visual studios.

To me it seems stupid that crytek wouldn't support the link between the two.

If schematyc already had an accual player
And AI characters long with other abilities the flow graph had I'd be less interested in a link between the two.

I feel like a simple bool link between them could be revolutionary.

For none programmer's the link would allow , a lot to be acomplished.

Example: lets say one wants to still use game sdk because they don't know how to make there own characters, if I could send a simple signal to FG I could have an AI catch fire and when the signal is sent to flow graph kill the AI or even the player

Re: is there anyone who could make a way to send a basic bool signal from schematyc to FG

im aware schematyc is experimental schematyc 2 looks as if it could take as long as winter/spring to be released, i was looking for a link between them because i can used older versions there broken, cant use newer versions because there also broken,, and a simple bool signal from schematyc to FG would solve my issues, a basic schematyc AI who can nav, and shoot a gun would also solve my issue.

Schematyc is experimental feature. So I guess this is why it doesn't have that link. Schematyc 2 is coming, so adding stuff do old experimental schematyc is a waste of time