We are looking for multiple candidates for a large project, where we need to port a large and hyped AAA game (Not released yet) from PC to PS5 and Xbox X/S.
The ideal candidates will be an experienced CryEngine programmer with prior experience in porting games to consoles. As a key member of the team you’ll be involved in:
- Producing optimized code, for next generation platforms
- Manage priorities together with the our Lead porting programmer.
- Optimizing and fixing builds using CryEngine (which has been customized for this game)
- Low level programming and debugging of old unoptimized builds.
You are probably a computer scientist or software engineer with C ++ programming skills and knowledge about 3D graphics principles or rendering pipelines. Your math skills are good and you have genuine interest in console development and optimizations.
- 3+ years of professional experience as programmer in the games industry.
- Worked on at least one shipped product on either console or PC.
- Solid understanding of C++ in a games development environment.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Experience with current Console and PC development processes.
- Experience working with scripting languages and/or node-based scripting.
- Experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
What you can expect from us:
There’s a huge opportunity to grow if you are interested, as we are a growing organization with people spread across multiple countries and timezones. The bulk of your work will be in our studio in Aalborg, Denmark. You will refer directly to the senior porting programmer and be part of the porting group. Slipgate is characterized by Danish working culture, a flat organization with a high team spirit, where we get excited about new ideas no matter who brings them up and work-life balance is important to many of us. We offer a:
- FUN and a professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Relocation support (if wanted)
Expected starting date: Immediately
Job type: Permanent contract / Full Time
Level of experience: Mid-Senior
How to apply: send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, including a link to your portfolio or any other type of document(s) which you think might underline your background and work experience
- CRYENGINE Official
- - Forum Rules
- - Official Announcements
- CRYENGINE Development
- - Educational & Beginner's Corner
- - - CRYENGINE First Aid
- - - CRYENGINE Feedback
- - - Tutorials & Learning
- - - Plugins, Source Code & GitHub
- - CRYENGINE General
- - - General Discussion
- - - Showcase Gallery
- - - Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- - C#/C++ Programming
- - - Entities
- - - Networking
- - - Shaders & Rendering in General
- - - Programming General
- - Asset Preparation
- - - Plugins & Tools
- - - Models & Art
- - - UI
- - - Audio Middleware
- - Game Design - Sandbox Editor
- - - Audio
- - - Animation
- - - Materials
- - - Physics
- - - Debugging
- - - Visual Scripting
- - - UI (HUD/Menu)
- - - Artificial Intelligence
- Online Services
- - Website
- - Launcher
- - Asset Database
- Community Corner
- - Events & MeetUps
- - Recruitment & Collaboration
- - - Job Offers [PAID work only]
- - - Talent Showcase - looking for work
- - - Collaborations [Free Work & Hobby Teams]
- - Off-Topic Discussions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests