Crysis 4 features I'm looking for

CryEngine is great, no doubt that but I really want Crysis 4 to repeat what Crysis 1 once did: to offer the absolute best graphics and other features most games are severely lacking. "Can it run Crysis 4?" should become a new meme.

I've no idea how to contact the people who are responsible for developing the game, so I'll just leave it here.

Here's the features I'm looking for:
  • Better AI. In most games AI just sucks. It's either terribly dumb or it sees and follows you through walls no matter where you are. Over the past 20 years only F.E.A.R. has had someone decent AI which was able to flank you, to assemble in groups, to communicate, to "hear".
  • Absolute most games nowadays don't have good physics and collision detection is just missing altogether. We are in 2022 and in all modern games bodies may fall through the floor, or walls, or anything else. That's cringe worthy.
  • I have yet to see a game where there's proper grass. With RTX 3090 you'd think rendering tens of thousands grass stems would be a non issue but no, rare stems which continue to look like 2D sprites.
  • Proper 3D audio and audio path tracing. Again, sorely missing in most games. Only Avatar which is yet to be released shows good grass: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axmg1E4HrVE
  • I really wish you had a version of the game with 100% ray traced lighting, shadowing and reflections. It's possible and doable as seen in Metro Exodus PC Enhanced.
  • Would be really great if you revived proper world destructibility. Red Faction was so great at that and 20 years later we have less and less destruction. Why?
  • Would be great if the game was bloodier, e.g. like Doom Eternal.
  • Proper full character animation. Again, getting worse and worse recently, e.g. check https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield204 ... rates_how/
  • TRUE OPEN WORLD. What I loved about Crysis 1 is that you were free to explore vast spaces and then in Crysis 2 it became linear.
  • Dynamic day and night - would be great if there were more randomness to how you could traverse the world or the same levels. Darkness should also affect how the enemies behave.
  • Please use Vulkan as the main API.
Best regards,
Artem S. Tashkinov

Re: Crysis 4 features I'm looking for

Hey Artem,

Glad to hear your enthusiasm about the new Crysis 4 annoucement.

Since these forums are about CRYENGINE development and not any particular game being developed by Crytek, I've moved your post into off-topic.

As an additional note, there is no current feedback workflow for Crysis 4 development, but stay tuned to all of Crytek's announcements for when and how that will be handled.

Re: Crysis 4 features I'm looking for

Hey Artem,

Glad to hear your enthusiasm about the new Crysis 4 annoucement.

Since these forums are about CRYENGINE development and not any particular game being developed by Crytek, I've moved your post into off-topic.

As an additional note, there is no current feedback for Crysis 4 development, but stay tuned to all of Crytek's announcements for when and how that will be handled.
If you could just send this list to the responsible people, I'd be forever grateful. Thank you for your swift reply!