Re: I encountered some problems while compiling the CE source code,asking for help

Hello Lesgoy,
I'm just a User not a programmer. But on reading your post I do notice one thing.
In the Top Image of the Console... in Red ... see the entry for Unable to Load Asset "RYENGINE"
is this some Typo error - Should it not be "CryEngine....
Is one of your files pointing to the Wrong place and therefore wont find the Files.
maybe.
Hopefully its that simple.
Thank you so much for your reply.I know I'm not alone anymore . I also noticed this problem .Perhaps with this issue resolved, CE will be running successfully.

Re: I encountered some problems while compiling the CE source code,asking for help

Hi LESGOY,

I would definitely check the paths and that you account has the correct rights to open these files.

• Try Running in Administrator Mode
  • Does the stock 5.6 version from the CRYENGINE Launcher work?
  • Can you post the editor.log file
  • What are the first 5 lines inside the cryengine.cryengine file for your custom engine?
  • Did you register the custom engine using this file?
Is there a reason you are not using the latest source? (5.6.7) - There were numerous fixes and some included the project system.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

Hi LESGOY,

I would definitely check the paths and that you account has the correct rights to open these files.

• Try Running in Administrator Mode
  • Does the stock 5.6 version from the CRYENGINE Launcher work?
  • Can you post the editor.log file
  • What are the first 5 lines inside the cryengine.cryengine file for your custom engine?
  • Did you register the custom engine using this file?
Is there a reason you are not using the latest source? (5.6.7) - There were numerous fixes and some included the project system.
Thank you for your patient answer. After I used the latest 5.6.7 CE and source code, the previous problems disappeared. Thank you very much for your help.After I successfully opened the Sandbox, an error warning popped up when I created level.
微信图片_20201104104820.png
微信图片_20201104104820.png (10.47 KiB) Viewed 669 times
微信图片_20201104104929.png
微信图片_20201104104929.png (8.61 KiB) Viewed 669 times
A warning will also pop up when you open the created level.
微信图片_20201104104929.png
微信图片_20201104104929.png (8.61 KiB) Viewed 669 times

I want to know what these two error warnings mean, what impact they will have on my future operations, and how to resolve them