TEAM UP FOR SOME GAME/S, SEARCHING AROUND TEAM MEMBERS THAT ARE FROM GERMANY

HOW MANY GAMES
IN MY MIND THERE ARE TWO GAMES:
SHOOTEM UP & FIRST PERSON COOPERATIVE SHOOTER
MAYBE A FIGHTING GAME

WHERE
SEARCHING MEMBERS IN GERMANY OR SPECIFICALLY ROUND ABOUT BERLIN

WHO
JUST ME, FOR NOW. BUT I WANT TO HAVE TEAM MEMBERS THAT ARE COMING FROM BERLIN OR AROUND BERLIN, WHILE COMMUNICATION IS NOT THAT HARD. I KNOW; BUT ITS BETTER FOPR ME WHILE I DONT KNOW HARD REALLY HARD ENGLISH. JUST BASIC ENGLISH.

WHEN
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE; IF YOU ARE INTRESTED JUST POST ME, WITH A PM!

DURATION
WHEN ITS DONE

MONEY MAKING?
IM NOT PLANNING IT TO MAKE MONEY, BUT IF THE TEAM WANTS IT, WHILE THE GAME/S IS GOOD, WHY NOT!

MINIMAL DETAILS OF THAT SHOOTEM UP
IDEAR IS TO MAKE A SHOOTEM UP WITH A SPACESHIP THAT IS A PROTOTYPE; IT CAN TRANSFORM HIS MATERIALS, FOR SPECIFIC MAP AREAS. BUT YOU ARE STARTING WITH A "NORMAL" SPACESHIP, WHILE THE GAME HAVE A EASY STORY. SO YOU CAN SWITCH MATERIALS WHILE THERE ARE SPECIFIC OBSTRUCTIONS. OTHERWISE ITS NOT HAVING A STORY, SO THEN IT HAS JUST ONE MODE. FLYING THRU DIFFERENT STAGES / AREAS ON ONE MAP; EACH STAGE, IS MORE COMPLICATED THAN THE OTHERS, GOAL IS FIGHT AGAINST ENEMIES FOR EACH STAGE AND GET ON THE OTHER SIDE. THE MAP HAS IDK SIX STAGES ON EACH SIDE, THERE ARE JUST LEFT AND RIGHT STAGES. YOU ARE STARTING FROM THE MIDDLE. LEFT SIDE IS NOT SO HEAVY AS THE RIGHT SIDE, MAYBE IT WILL SWITCH AT SOME POINT. OR STAGES WILL SWITCH DIFFICULTIES.

MINIMAL DETAILS OF THAT FPCS
ITS LIKE A DOOM / QUAKE STYLED GAME, BUT ITS FORR UP TO ( PLAYERS, MAYBE MORE, DEPENDS HOW MANY ENEMIES WE WANT TO USE.
THE COOL THING IS THAT WEAPON SYSTEM, I WANT TO USE, ITS KINDA LIKE THE SYSTEM THAT RUNS IN THE FIRST BORDERLANDS TITLE. BUT ITS NOT REALLY A "LOOT SHOOTER", WHILE YOU DONT GET AS MUCH WEAPONS IN A BOX OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. INSTEAD WHILE YOU ARE USING A SPECIFIC WEAPON REALLY OFTEN, IT "LEVELS UP", AT SOME POINT IN THE GAME YOU ARE GETTING A MUCH BETTER VERSION OF YOURE WEAPON, MAYBE IT DEPENDS HOW YOU ARE USING IT. WEAPONS CAN HAVE TWO OR THREE DIFFERENT FIREMODI's. LIKE YOU HAVE A WEAPON THAT FIRES ONE OR THREE BULLETS AT THE SAME TIME OR IT FIRES ALOT MORE BULLETS. THAT INCREASE THE NEXT NEW "BUILD / VERSION" OF YOUR GUN. MAYBE !!!!!
OTHERWISE ITS JUST LIKE ANY NORMAL GAME OUTTHERE, FIRING MODES DOESNT REALLY MATTER, JUST THE DIFFERENT INCREASED WEAPON "ABILITIES / SKILLS".

MAYBE ANOTHER GAME
A BEATEM UP OR SIMULATION MARTIAL ART FIGHTING GAME, LIKE A TEKKEN TYPE GAME, BUT WITH MORE SKILL BASED CONTROLLING OF THE GAMEPAD / MOUSE & KEYBOARD.

MFG / GREETINGS