Simple Cube

Hmmm welll... i made a game... It's *****. it's simple it's just a moving cube. But it's my first ever game.
i make setyp and upload it on Mega so there the link: //Removed link to third party download site as per forum rules//

In first place i want this game on Ios and android but CRY not support them.... I have a lot problems when develop this but it's work.... somehow (if not try as administrator "Simple Cube\bin\win_x64\GameLauncher", and yea windows defender can block it becouse im not trustful publisher he he he)
Aaaand for some reasone CEV plugin don't export and "achive with cry engine" dosent show up. Sowwy cryteck i try my best!

/Moderated by Cry-Flare
Elena Larina Production

Re: Simple Cube

Hi BLADEkuzia,

Unfortunately we do not allow third-party file sharing site links on the forums as per the rules.
This is to protect the users here. We would love to see your game though. If you have a website, it would be better to link to that website and provide some more context to the game there.

If you haven't already, please register your game via the Game Registration page.

Looking forward to hearing from you via the registration form.

Cheers
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

Hi BLADEkuzia,

Unfortunately we do not allow third-party file sharing site links on the forums as per the rules.
This is to protect the users here. We would love to see your game though. If you have a website, it would be better to link to that website and provide some more context to the game there.

If you haven't already, please register your game via the Game Registration page.

Looking forward to hearing from you via the registration form.

Cheers
Wait you not allow mega and other cloud services? I din't have my site... How then i can share it here?
Elena Larina Production

Hey BLADEkuzia,

If you cannot put together a website yourself, then I would suggest making a page on something like IndieDB.
Failing that, you can mention users can DM (Direct Message) you for a download link in private.

We also allow itch.io if that works.

Cheers
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin