Re: Missing textures when you change the name of the card.

Hi gedat,
when performing this operation, do you encounter any errors or warnings in the Console?
If you encounter something like:
"Error opening terrain texture file: file not found (you might need to regenerate the surface texture)"
This could be solved by going to Terrain Editor panel -> panel menu -> File -> Generate Terrain Texture before you save the level under another name.

Hi gedat,
when performing this operation, do you encounter any errors or warnings in the Console?
"Error opening terrain texture file: file not found (you might need to regenerate the surface texture)"
This could be solved by going to Terrain Editor panel -> panel menu -> File -> Generate Terrain Texture before you save the level under another name.
Thanks, it worked)
Tell me more, why decals does not work on created objects?

Hi gedat,
Alas, the problem was not solved. A new one has appeared (Video)
An error often slips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JpY9qe ... e=youtu.be

Hi gedat,
1. The issue with decals: what sort of object is this? An entity? If it is a designer object, then it is by design. Designer tool is created in order to help the level designers to white-box prototype their levels. It is by no means a tool for full-scale 3d modelling and if you intend to use the objects created through it, it is best that you export those and add as Mesh components into Entities.

2. Are you generating the texture for terrain when you update the terrain textures ? What I see in this particular video is that you are using what seems to be default settings to modify an already existing layer in Terrain Editor, therefore producing this effect. Is this the issue ?

Hi gedat,
1. The issue with decals: what sort of object is this? An entity? If it is a designer object, then it is by design. Designer tool is created in order to help the level designers to white-box prototype their levels. It is by no means a tool for full-scale 3d modelling and if you intend to use the objects created through it, it is best that you export those and add as Mesh components into Entities.

2. Are you generating the texture for terrain when you update the terrain textures ? What I see in this particular video is that you are using what seems to be default settings to modify an already existing layer in Terrain Editor, therefore producing this effect. Is this the issue ?
2. I use Terrain Editor panel -> panel menu -> File -> Generate Terrain Texture
I save the map under a different name, and begin to draw and the textures disappear. If you use Terrain Texture again, then the textures all disappear. Is something wrong?
How to use map texture, not default?