Re: ERROR PLEASE HELP

Hi OKUM!,
make sure to Regenerate Navigation Mesh via:
Game -> AI -> Regenerate Navigation -> Regenerate All Layers
before you export the level from Sandbox.
I'm sure I don’t see Regenerate Navigation(
My Cryengine version 5.3

Hey OKUM!,
this shouldn't be too difficult, but the precise steps will depend on your project.

To begin with, download the new engine version via Launcher. That would be 5.6.5.
You can get a corresponding GameSDK if you need it as well.

Hey OKUM!,
are you experiencing issues installing the 5.6.5 version ?
The engine should be available for download via Cryengine launcher.
It is possible that you would have to choose a different engine to launch a project from a different version.
To do this, right-click on the project file and choose "Switch Engine Version" .
Let us know if you experience any further issues.

ahahhaah nice
On the latest version in the project, 3000 errors and doing anything there is impossible (
It's great that you can not transfer to for example 5.5, thinking this is the version that I need.
It’s easier to start over :cry: , it can be considered as training, but thanks anyway for the help, all the more you answer alone.

Hi OKUM!,
there is indeed a significant amount of changes which occurred between 5.3 and 5.6.5.
Simply opening the project made in 5.3 in 5.6.5 would most likely produce errors,
however you don't really need to start anew.
You will have to isolate your errors despite a seemingly large current number.
And it is important to identify what can be transferred and what needs to be remade or adapted for the newer version.
Also, if you for example used the Gamesdk to develop your project - don't forget that you need an updated Gamesdk from marketplace as well for 5.6.5.

You can certainly use 5.5 if you need to, but I recommend using an up to date version of 5.6.5 so that you can receive the latest support here and on our Discord channel.