Re: Integration of Flow graph into Schematic ( cryengine 5.7)

He asked a question if Flowgraph will be removed in 5.7, i answered No. Simple and straight to the point :)

It has been said before that Flowgraph will be removed at some point yes but never confirmed for 5.7.

Visual Scripting Integration will come with 5.7 and co-exist there with Flowgraph. There are several projects that still uses Flowgraph, not everyone will want to move over. So backwards compability is a nice thing to have.

Why is that important? Use Schematyc if you dont want to use Flowgraph. Flowgraph will stay there until Schematyc 2.0 matures and is a proper replacement. And that won't happen with 5.7.
My book is the only book in the world written for CE 5.
CE team censored my book!
You didn't even publish a news item from my book, officially on the official blog! It's really unfortunate; the golden 634 pages was censored.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6to3x5aj2 ... i.pdf/file

Want an example of, statistics for my book?

The fate of the Schematyc has been vague for four years., and you haven't even released a news post about Schematyc.
Flowgraph is over, I suggest Flograph 2.0 & Schematyc 2.0 , FG2 for Level & ST for Classs/Objects ,else finished it.
Honestly, it's a lot Game Engine , I think , my post is very clear.
I waiting for ce 5.7 , I'm loyal , I'm not like you and your team.
Thank you

Where did Crytek censor your book? Did they alter the book or remove sections of it? That is per definition what censorship is!

How can they have done that without actually being the publisher of it?

Also the book is in Persian, excluding 99% of the community. Should have considered doing an English version though.

Its all about Visual Scripting, a.k.a Schematyc 2.0 in 5.7.

Hi! ahmad0karami
I downloaded your book.
Thanks for the book. It's a great work!
It would be great to translate into English first 10 pages contents of the book.
Fix some code examples than contains Persian and add an English comments. Push examples to GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, create 7z, zip archive and upload to mediafire.com and etc.
I think it would be more usefull for community.
Of course in feture it would be nice translate fully book an English.)

Have a nice day!

Best Regards, Andrew.

Help with C/C++ or creating lessons/tutorials.
Discord: Andrew2015#9014
e-mail: mrbindraw@gmail.com
My GitHub

Where did Crytek censor your book? Did they alter the book or remove sections of it? That is per definition what censorship is!

How can they have done that without actually being the publisher of it?

Also the book is in Persian, excluding 99% of the community. Should have considered doing an English version though.

Its all about Visual Scripting, a.k.a Schematyc 2.0 in 5.7.
Please make no mistake.
Those who can read my book have at least 100 million people in Iran and neighboring countries and around the world.

Important is the author's work, not English or Persian!
Formal gratitude is important.

Your and your team's views are strange and unprofessional.

Anyone can be appreciated in any language that does great or new work, not English or Persian.

Yes, exactly! I master all kinds of censorship, one of the censors can ignore the person! It is strange that the team does not know it !!!

I live in a country that has taught me the concepts of censorship, yes your team told me not to use the book download link on the forum and the official site to remove the download link. It's ridiculous !!!

Do you think I'm a writer, am I lying ?!
According to your analysis and the team's silence
Censors can ignore the person/mind/books/articles,etc
The strategy of the team is very weak...
Last edited by ahmad0karami on Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi! ahmad0karami
I downloaded your book.
Thanks for the book. It's a great work!
It would be great to translate into English first 10 pages contents of the book.
Fix some code examples than contains Persian and add an English comments. Push examples to GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, create 7z, zip archive and upload to mediafire.com and etc.
I think it would be more usefull for community.
Of course in feture it would be nice translate fully book an English.)

Have a nice day!

Best Regards, Andrew.
Thank you
One type of censorship is ignored ...
ce team is silent , when not an official post in the news about my book...(https://www.cryengine.com/news)
Why translate it into English?