First-person game mode

Hey guys.
I have a doubt and I can not find a solution.
Every time I go into game mode, I don't have the gameplay just a locked image (same as the image below)
I want to be able to walk the map so I can get a sense of what I'm doing.

I'm using cry 5.6 and sorry for the text because it was made in google translator I'm brazilian

Thanks everyone, and I'm sorry if I create topic in the wrong place

Re: First-person game mode

Hello,
it looks like you're using some template project.
If this is a "blank" template project, then you do not have any character or camera controller in it by default.
This needs to be implemented first for "jump into game mode" to work the way you want it.
However, GameSDK has it, Fps, Tps, Side-scroller, Rolling ball and other templates have a camera and player controllers already implemented, so you could try to use or port those.

Hello,
it looks like you're using some template project.
If this is a "blank" template project, then you do not have any character or camera controller in it by default.
This needs to be implemented first for "jump into game mode" to work the way you want it.
However, GameSDK has it, Fps, Tps, Side-scroller, Rolling ball and other templates have a camera and player controllers already implemented, so you could try to use or port those.
So I get it, and how can I solve this problem of mine?

I used "Blank C #" to create the project.

I would recommend you use a C++ template.
Try different ones: Rolling Ball, First Person Shooter, Third Person Shooter and others.
This will help you decide, because you can test what is already there by loading the "example" levels in every template.

I would recommend you use a C++ template.
Try different ones: Rolling Ball, First Person Shooter, Third Person Shooter and others.
This will help you decide, because you can test what is already there by loading the "example" levels in every template.
I wanted to make it equal to version 3.5.8. I've looked for youtube videos but it's very hard for me to learn to be english

Could you show me some tutorial

In the project browser, select the FirstPerson Shooter C++ Template.
You are currently using a Blank template, which contains no game mechanics scripted.

Cryengine 5.6.5 is significantly different from 3.5.8, so I would not recommend using the tutorials from old version in order to use the new one.
Unfortunately, at this time we are able to process requests and provide learning resources only in English.

In the project browser, select the FirstPerson Shooter C++ Template.
You are currently using a Blank template, which contains no game mechanics scripted.

Cryengine 5.6.5 is significantly different from 3.5.8, so I would not recommend using the tutorials from old version in order to use the new one.
Unfortunately, at this time we are able to process requests and provide learning resources only in English.
Look at this video, at minute 10:45 it goes into game mode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb5pMDnX0gY&t=543s

I want to be able to leave my equal, I understand that I will not find many tutorials in Portuguese. What I want is to learn how to do this so I can move on, I would like some English tutorials but I can improve my English too

I made some buildings and I want to make sure it's the right size

You don't need to move the files for this.
If you wish to use GameSDK for your project, then you need to launch that project : either manually via gamesdk project file (in the root of gamesdk folder) or have it added into the launcher and start from there.