PARTICLES!

QUESTION №1:
(New: Added feature light lens flare) that is, you can connect lens flare to particles, just how to check it and make it work. I entered the name of the lens flare in the slot, but no effect. Who understood how this works?
werwqerwerere.png
werwqerwerere.png (546.14 KiB) Viewed 13663 times

Re: PARTICLES!

So, well, something starts to loom, first lens flare works, if it is disabled in the settings Affected By Light Radius. BUT! it works very strange, the lens flare is generated only under the sun, if you face the particle with your back to the sun, lens flare does not work. It is necessary to understand further, maybe some kind of adjustments of lens flare will fix this
Attachments
yjmyjmjym.png
yjmyjmjym.png (1.15 MiB) Viewed 13559 times

How to realize such an effect as on a video? The new demo GalaxSys showed some interesting examples of particles, one of which is the ability to create a beam from a particle to an entity on the scene. I want to get such an effect, there is a point that emits beam to the emerging particles. I play with a node Beam but something doesn’t work out

Something began to remind. In motion it looks more interesting, GIF to do laziness. It’s interesting to see complex examples of particles, there are few available examples, but this particle editor can do more
fgfgfg.png
fgfgfg.png (1.47 MiB) Viewed 12607 times

How can you do Timers. A simple example - I have a particle that it does there, in the physics scroll I connect the Local Effectors for example Turbulence, but leave it turned off. How can I make a timer that will turn the Effector on and off after a given time?

Dust in the rays of light !? I can’t get the right particle lighting! Parameter (Appearance:Ligfting\Diffuse)-just highlights particles in any light. Parameter (Appearance:Ligfting\Emissive (kcd/m2))-gives an interesting result, in the unlit region, particles appear together with the adaptation eyes. But to put a spotlight on the stage and for the particles to receive light only from the light source, this does not work! Has anyone repeated this effect?
aed812c8badc16812a85181e9a051a2a.jpg
aed812c8badc16812a85181e9a051a2a.jpg (1003.3 KiB) Viewed 798 times
og_og_1578303904256257414.jpg
og_og_1578303904256257414.jpg (106.51 KiB) Viewed 798 times