Re: [Video Tutorial] RPG INVENTORY SYSTEM from scratch! Actionscript, C++, Creating weapon, raycasting and much more!

Great Tutorials

Is there any way we could have a Request forum for Tutorials?

If so, would you be able to do these by any chance?

Game Menu (When you start the game "Like on a Call of Duty Style" With a SP Option and a Server option? In each SP and Multi Menus Options as needed)
Ingame Menu (With Options for say Sounds, Graphics, etc)

Maybe even if its possible
Where you have to gather the proper mats to build a item ingame?

Thanks

~Finch

Re: [Video Tutorial] RPG INVENTORY SYSTEM from scratch! Actionscript, C++, Creating weapon, raycasting and much more!

Well, I could potentially do something like that.
Main menu is not a bad idea. If it comes to multiplayer though, I will have to wait for 5.4 multiplayer template, cause I never tried to implement multiplayer myself.

Even if I cover main menu or in game menu, I am not going to show EVERYTHING. The point of tutorial is to teach people who don't know where and what to begin with. Not to give everyone ready source code to copy and paste. As I always say, I give you a simple recipe. It's your job to extend it and fit your needs. If I show the full code, then everyone will just copy it, but if I show how to begin, people can learn and use their brains to extend functionality. However I will cover main menu from scratch.
Cryengine tutorial videos on my Youtube channel! Check it out !
https://www.youtube.com/user/MusicForLifePL20