Demo - https://github.com/fairygui/FairyGUI-cryengine-examples
Source - https://github.com/fairygui/FairyGUI-cryengine
Website - http://en.fairygui.com
* WYSWYG, artist friendly.
* Complex UI components can be designed in editor directly, no script required.
* Provided time axis to design UI transitions.
* Support for building and using sequence frame animation simply as a image.
* Support bitmap fonts by using BMFont or images.
* Powerful list component. Support virtual list and loop list.
* Support pixel hit test.
* Flexible publish strategy, support packing atlas automatically, support multiple atlas in one package.
* Multi language UI support.
* Provided scale strategy for different resolution.
* Stable and efficient.
Last edited by guzhu on Fri May 25, 2018 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.