BCry Materials not showing up in Cryengine

Hey!

so i'm trying to draw models in blender and export them to cryengine using Bcry exporter.
i tried exporting my first model and the material i put on it didn't show up in Cryengine.
i have a feeling that the texture RC is not selected correctly (if that has anything to do with it)

if not, can someone please tell me what i have to do to get this in cryengine without the "texture does not exist" error?
here's my model..
http://pasteall.org/blend/index.php?id=48988

thanks!
sorry it's so much trouble

Re: BCry Materials not showing up in Cryengine

Hi,

Can you show us (screenshot) your material setup in the Cryengine editor ?
i'm sorry, but how do i post an image?

(sorry i'm really new to this although i have tons of experience in lot's of topics all including video game creation (Music composing, block based coding, 3D digital art, 2D digital art) i am super in-familiar with
cryengine and so i'm having a lot of issues since i started working on it (which was almost a year ago))

thanks you are a HUGE help (it's amazing how fast you respond)

hey would it work for you to just post pictures of each step i need to do?
i have been on this subject for a while and that would be the easiest way for me to learn;)

so if you want to send me picures (screenshots) of each step, or make a video, or direct me to one, that would be helpful!:)
thanks!

i literally can not find any good tutorials or documents on bcry exporter..

Hi there,

Be aware we support FBX import for CRYENGINE, you can read more about this here:
http://docs.cryengine.com/display/CEMANUAL/FBX+Import

Exporting as normal via FBX should allow you to import the model with textures into CRYENGINE easily.

There is also a BCryExporter channel on YouTube with video tutorials regarding their plugins, for reference.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Community Coordinator
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

[quote="Cry-Flare"]Hi there,

ok i tried both!

the YouTube channel is useless (soon as i have tried that 2,834 times)
and the cryengine fbx import still doesn't allow me to see the materials!!
i don't see what i'm doing wrong!
i tired saving the image as a TIFF DDS and a billion others and they NEVER open in cryengine!
have you ever had this problem!?
how come it works for other people

Once you import the FBX file using the FBX Importer, you need to import the texture for the generated material.

If you drag and drop into the asset browser directly, a material will be generated for you automatically. If you use the FBX Importer Mesh GUI, you can generate a material under the material tab (right side).
Then simply set the diffuse map on the generated material to your texture, you can import the jpg texture file whilst you set the diffuse map and it will convert the texture file for you.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Community Coordinator
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

Once you import the FBX file using the FBX Importer, you need to import the texture for the generated material.

If you drag and drop into the asset browser directly, a material will be generated for you automatically. If you use the FBX Importer Mesh GUI, you can generate a material under the material tab (right side).
Then simply set the diffuse map on the generated material to your texture, you can import the jpg texture file whilst you set the diffuse map and it will convert the texture file for you.

thanks