Does Cryengine 5.4 support the implementation of light maps, if so, how would one apply them to a scene?

Hey there guys. I need to create some pretty complex lighting for an indoor scene that needs to be highly photo-realistic. Although the svoti is great for color bleed and large areas of occlusion, I need something that can handle sophisticated blurred shadows. They do not need to be dynamic. I figure lighting my scene and ray racing it to create light maps in another app is the best way to go here. I am unsure if these maps can be used in version 5.4 of the engine though and if they can, how I can implement them. If anyone has some experience in this area I would be very appreciative of direction.

Thanks!

-Kyle

Edit: There is also absolutely a bug that causes a near immediate crash when using a projection light with shadows while svoti is enabled :/

Re: Does Cryengine 5.4 support the implementation of light maps, if so, how would one apply them to a scene?

Thanks for the reply tacihon, I have looked into these options and gotten it looking very good in terms of a game but this needs to be even more photoreal than that if possible. The scene is completely static so I have opted for raytraced lighting and shadow bakeouts which I am going to implement via multiplying the shadow maps into the diffuse textures and screening the light maps into the diffuse textures to make em maps. It's certainly not elegant, but it should give the result I am looking for.