Re: Particle effect problem

lavizh wrote:Are you trying to use a LUA Entity (legacy) with the new ParticleEffect Component? Not sure they interract. Is the particle set to recieve collision and interraction?

Yes, it is WindArea lagacy entity . I tryed Motion: Collisions but didn't work. Is there any way to achieve the wind area effect in the new particle system? Or i have to stay with the old particle system?
Thank you.

Hi! Currently wind areas do not affect particles in the new particle system (Wavicle). This is an oversight, which will be corrected in the next release.

There is the ability, however, to add effect-local wind. In the feature Motion:Physics, you can set the Uniform Wind property. You can also add Local Effectors, such as Turbulence.

Cry-Chaos wrote:Hi! Currently wind areas do not affect particles in the new particle system (Wavicle). This is an oversight, which will be corrected in the next release.

There is the ability, however, to add effect-local wind. In the feature Motion:Physics, you can set the Uniform Wind property. You can also add Local Effectors, such as Turbulence.

Uniform Wind and Turbulence affect all particles, i dont have a curve editor option.

I will wait for the next release. Thank You.

Cry-Chaos wrote:Hi! Currently wind areas do not affect particles in the new particle system (Wavicle). This is an oversight, which will be corrected in the next release.

Drag curve was the solution.