I can't check out with the Marketplace

Hello all,

is anyone else having trouble trying to check out ?. Even after refreshing it's still giving me problems.

don't know what else to do. this seems to be a recurring issue that i come across every time i use the Marketplace it's never fixed or is still there. I have already sent in a Ticket for the Launcher errors that i get for the Market place.

Is there any information we can get to let us know why the Market place is still broken or keeps having issues ?.

Thanks,

Mike !.

Re: I can't check out with the Marketplace

mikefox wrote:Hello all,

is anyone else having trouble trying to check out ?. Even after refreshing it's still giving me problems.

don't know what else to do. this seems to be a recurring issue that i come across every time i use the Marketplace it's never fixed or is still there. I have already sent in a Ticket for the Launcher errors that i get for the Market place.

Is there any information we can get to let us know why the Market place is still broken or keeps having issues ?.

Thanks,

Mike !.

log out and log in again it should work, if not work open the url with anonymous mode in chrome

mikefox wrote:i have logged out and logged back in since i had to re-install windows. this is a new build. I upgraded so i could work on some customs game mods etc.

"EDIT: I just tired INCOGNITO MODE on Chrome and it didn't work still." there is something wrong with the website or something else ?."

Mike

there are problems with some accounts that still have this bug, like me and you, clean the cache of browser is the last advice i can give you

ik-interactive wrote:
mikefox wrote:i have logged out and logged back in since i had to re-install windows. this is a new build. I upgraded so i could work on some customs game mods etc.

"EDIT: I just tired INCOGNITO MODE on Chrome and it didn't work still." there is something wrong with the website or something else ?."

Mike

there are problems with some accounts that still have this bug, like me and you, clean the cache of browser is the last advice i can give you

maybe give me directions as to how to clear the cache. i have never had to do that before.

Mike.